Do you have a fun and bubbly personality? Are you happy to work evenings?
If you are…
- Excited by the idea of being part of a business that encourages people to rediscover their creative side in a fun and comfortable environment
- looking for a job that can pay you to do something you’ll you love doing
- Happy to seek new venues in your area and sell the benefits of hosting a Brush Party
- Happy to work evenings in a sociable environment, organising and hosting circa 4 parties per week
A ‘people person’ who can put people at ease and is able to create the right atmosphere for a great night out
- Happy to work hard to achieve business goals
We want to hear from you!
The “Paint & Sip” industry has stormed America and we are one of the first and certainly the biggest in the UK. Our goal is to become a household name and be the ‘go to’ company for a fun night out, a creative date night, children’s party, fundraiser or company team-building event.
You’ll be part of a growing, friendly family, responsible for sourcing your areas venues, marketing, and running your Brush Party events, supported by Brush Party Events Assistants and the head office team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15k + commission
Let’s get your application started…
Fill in the form and we’ll get back to you.