Brush Party UK Limited cares for the safety and welfare of all Participants. We consider Health and Safety to be important for all Participants and require you to read and review this statement and indemnity waiver form which establishes our level of commitment to your health and safety.
Any participant who has symptoms of Covid-19 on the day of their planned event must not attend.
Participants must adhere to the following rules:
- Participants under 16 years of age require an adult to remain on site for the duration of their stay.
- Whilst Brush Party UK will put in place all reasonable site specific safety measures and sanitisation procedures in line with current Covid-19 guidance, participants accept that there is a possible risk of airborne or surface transmission of a variety of diseases, infection and viruses, which includes the possibility of Covid-19.
- All Participants are advised to wear face masks and aprons or other relevant safety equipment at all times.
- Participants must always follow the instructions given by Brush Party staff. We have the rights to terminate your activities should you not comply with our instructions. If this should happen you will not be entitled to any refund or re-booking.
- Participants will remain responsible for their own safety.
- Participants accept that, as outlined below, you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, taking into consideration any personal medical conditions that you may have.
- Participants will agree to attend responsibly and not put the health and wellbeing of other participants at risk.
- By booking this ticket, you confirm that you have read and understood the safety requirements as set out above and will listen to all instructions from Brush Party staff and venue staff.
By booking this ticket, you confirm that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions.
You agree to take responsibility for your own health and well-being and property in relation to the activities that you undertake with Brush Party.
You agree not to attend if your presence at the event would put the health and wellbeing of others at risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Brush Party UK Limited accepts no liability for any illness, Covid-19 related or otherwise, that may subsequently be contracted after the event.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Brush Party UK Limited, its’ directors, franchisees, employees/staff, pub premises and any other person or persons as may be authorised by Brush Party UK Limited to promote or organise Brush Party activities, from and against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in or connected with your failure to comply with any of your obligations as set out above.
If you have any questions or require further information please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on cancellations and refunds, please read the standard Brush Party T&C